Thursday, March 24, 2016

Take it from me..

Take it from me..

I hope you enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed putting it together. I've recently been through some trying emotional stuffs but with my friends help I've pulled through.. I'm sure many of you have been through similar.. met the perfect guy or girl and ignored the warnings from friends and family.. Oh well hindsight is 20/20 right?? Enjoy the post and as always if there's something you'd like to see me blog just hit the comments section :) ♥ 


In this pic - 

Body and hands - Maitreya - Maitreya Mainstore
Skin - Glam Affair - Livia - (Catwa Applier) - Jamaica - March C88
Hair - Truth - Jill - Blacks and Whites - Truth Hair
Top - Blueberry - Knotted Tops /Single/ - Maitreya - Black - Blueberry
Skirt - Blueberry - Letia -  Midnight - Blueberry
Boots - [hh] - Country style outfit - (No longer available) [HH]
Pick-up - [Con.] Stepside Pick-up - Black - Arcade March '16
Pose - nani - even if i wanted to - (GIFT - L$1) - Nani poses

 
 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment