Saturday, March 26, 2016

Love Yourself

Love Yourself

Hello my lovelies! :D Today's post took me a bit to envision. I tend to express my feelings with photography as I'm sure many of you do as well! So after trying and trying to get into Uber in order to get the hot new dress from Blueberry and the of so sexy hair from Little Bones... I was frustrated LOL! So it took a bit to clear that out and I think I finally got the mood right :) I hope you like it! As always my comments section is open :D

 In this Pic -

Hair - Little Bones. - Honey - The Dark - Little Bones. @ Uber March round
Head - Catwa - Jessica - Catwa
Head Applier - Glam Affair - Livia - Jamaica - Glam Affair @ C88 March '16
Body and hands - Maitreya - Lara -  Maitreya
Eyeliner - Izzie's - Catwa Eyeliner - Izzie's
Eyes - IKON Odyssey Eyes - Ice - IKON Eyes
Dress - Blueberry - Nova - Hood up - Blueberry @ Uber March round
Pose - //elephante poses//- Hiding My Heart #1 - / /elephante poses/ /

 

No comments:

Post a Comment