Thursday, March 10, 2016

Just a Kiss

Just a kiss
Hello my lovelies. I was scrolling through marketplace and ran across another little hidden gem pose store! So upon finding the pose I fell in love with I stole my best friend and made him pose with me :D I hope you like today's post! ♥

In this pic-
Body Hands & Feet - Maitreya Lara - Maitreya Mainstore 
Skin - Glam Affair - Catwa Applier - Livia ( Jamaica ) March 2016 C88
Dress - *JB* Carrie Dress - Teal - Lara - MBA - Bi monthly event
Shoes - Ingenue :: Lilou Heels (Maitreya) :: Ivory FaMESHed March 2016
 Hair - [e] Nura - Ravens - ( Currently running a 75L SALE!) [elikatira] 
 Pose - {Cait's} Pose Pack 1 - 3 - {Cait's Poses}

 
 In this pic -

He's wearing -
* TMP- Deluxe Body
* Head- TMP- head Fierce (Deluxe)
* Skin- THESKINSHOP (19) (SKIN) 'Zen' (Athletic)
* Eyebrows- 'Arched' (black)
*Shape- R.icielli- LUKE Shape (Modified) Ricielli 
* Hair- Action Inkubator Hair "Jesse"  Action Inkubator
* Eyes- IKON "Sunrise' eyes- Light Incan Gold   IKON
Clothes:
*Shirt- Blankline 2pocket shirts [Blue] TMD - The Men's Dept
*Pants- [BREAKOUT] Pure Man Bootcutjeans  [BREAKOUT]
*Shoes- [SYN] Lucas Boots [SYN]
* Pose - = fashiowl poses  = First Date Kiss Fashiowl Poses




 

2 comments: