Sunday, March 20, 2016

Fairy Tale

Fairy Tale

Hi! Whoever said fairy tales don't exist never had true love. I am completely in love with these two poses from ◦ Mσνє Mє ◦ Ƥσѕєѕ. Everyone knows that precious moment when two families become one and now you can capture it in a photograph! The second is well... I'll let the pics speak for themselves ... Enjoy!


 In this pic- 
On me:
Hair - Magika [Hair] Beans - Magika 
Skin - Glam Affair - Livia (For Catwa) - Jamaica - March C88
Body, Hands, Feet - Maitreya - Lara - Maitreya
Dress - *Baby Pie* Lauren Mommy and Me - *Baby Pie*
Shoes -  .:KC:. CATY Wedges - .:KC:.  
Pose -  ◦ Mσνє Mє ◦ Ƥσѕєѕ - Blended - Move Me Poses
He's wearing:
  * TMP- Deluxe Body
* Head- TMP- head Fierce (Deluxe)
* Skin- THESKINSHOP (19) (SKIN) 'Zen' (Athletic)
* Eyebrows- 'Arched' (black)

Outfit - .:A D R I A T I C line Mesh Suit Expansion Pack- Black:. -  A D R I A T I C 
 On the kids -
Lexi -
Outfit - Melody Retro from Tiptoes - Tiptoes
Hair - [E]likitra - Leighann- [Elikatira]
Antlers - Half Deer - Fawn Antlers - +Half Deer+
 
Jax-
Outfit - *SF* Prince Outfit - Baby - No longer available - *SF* 
Hair - **Dura** - Chiaki - **Dura**


Pose in this pic - ◦ Mσνє Mє ◦ Ƥσѕєѕ - Forehead KissesMove Me Poses
  

 
  


 
 

2 comments: