Sunday, April 3, 2016

Always

Always

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry it's been so long! I have been off in RL helping my best friend get moved and set up... 2 blocks from me! Besties for almost 4 years and now our kids get to be friends and have family cook outs and sooo much fun! LOL Ok now on to why you're here... I had the pleasure of sneaking a peek at Kelli Kreations newest hottness and lemme tell you... it's AWESOME! It's a light summer shirt with texture change HUD! I chose to showcase the "Always" texture for me simply because it spoke to me the most of all :3 Someone who will stand the test of time and come out saying "always" .... It's true love right there.
I hope you enjoy this look as much as I did!

 In this pic - 
Hair - TRUTH HAIR - Verinne - Truth Hair
Body and Hands - Maitreya - Lara - Maitreya
Shirt - Kelli Kreations - Tabu Top W/New HUD - Kelli Kreations
Jeans - Blueberry - Tink - Maitreya fit - Blueberry
Boots - REIGN.- Mishi Thigh High Boots JEANS (Maitreya-Lara)- BLACK REIGN.
Reading nook - SC.. Corner Tree Reading Nook CM *Shabby Stuff* V2 - Shabby Chick
Pose- an lar [poses] The Ginger Series - Three - an lar [poses]


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment